Tax Payment Facility
Turn your tax payments into fantastic rewards.
You are one step closer to pampering yourself with a wide range of travel, shopping or dining delights when you use your ANZ Credit Card to pay for your income tax. Every S$5 charged to your ANZ Credit Card earns you 1 Rewards Point or 2 air miles.
Enjoy the convenience of a one-time payment or monthly recurring payment facility at a processing fee of 0.7% on your tax amount, or 0.5% if you are an ANZ Signature Priority Banking Cardmember.
What's more, you will receive a rebate* on your processing fee (capped at S$500) once you accumulate the following spend requirements between
1 May 2013 to 30 April 2014, with at least 3 transactions every month.
Here's how it works:
|Less than S$5,000
||5,000 air miles
||S$60 Isetan Voucher
|Between S$5,000 to S$19,999
||13,500 air miles, redeemable for a return ticket to Bali or Jakarta
||S$150 Robinsons Voucher
|Between S$20,000 to S$49,999
||31,500 air miles, redeemable for a return ticket to Hong Kong or one-way ticket to selected cities in Australia
||S$300 Takashimaya Gift Voucher
|Between S$50,000 and above
||36,000 air miles, redeemable for a return ticket to Maldives or one-way ticket to selected cities in Europe
||S$390 Isetan Voucher
|Table above is for illustration purposes only|
To enjoy this tax payment facility, simply follow these steps below.
(i) Send a copy of your Notice of Assessment (for one-time payment) or
(ii) Sign up for GIRO payment with IRAS (for monthly instalments).
Complete and mail back this application form, with a copy of your Notice of Assessment or
IRAS GIRO Instalment Plan (which you will receive from IRAS upon approval of your GIRO payment application).
Mail to: 20 Pasir Panjang Road,
Maple Tree Business City,
#11-21 to 24 Singapore 117439
Fax to: 6637 6968
Terms and conditions
• Not valid with ANZ Debit Cards.
• *All ANZ Credit Cards except ANZ Personal and Corporate Card are eligible for this processing fee rebate.
• A processing fee on the tax amount will be charged to Cardmember's ANZ Card account, with each successful deduction.
• The total amount of rebate on processing fee is calculated based on a processing fee of 0.5% or 0.7% on the income tax amount, capped at a maximum of S$500.
• To be eligible for the rebate on processing fee, Cardmembers must meet (i) the annual spend requirements stated, which excludes the tax amount charged to ANZ Card and (ii) a min. of 3 transactions per calendar month between 1 May 2013 - 30 April 2014.
• Rebates will be credited into eligible Cardmembers' ANZ Card accounts (capped at S$500) by 30 June 2014.
• Please refer to the application form for full terms and conditions.